Professional Sales Training
Do you know what the world’s Top 10% Sales Professionals do that the rest of the 90% of salespeople haven’t figured out yet?
One example is how well do your salespeople know the Buyer’s Process? Do you know what criteria they use to choose an appropriate suppler?
This One Day Course covers these challenges and it may be short but it’s incredibly complete. If you have people who are new to sales, this is the stuff they absolutely need to know. If you’ve got a seasoned sales team, this is the stuff they’ve probably forgotten and need to be reminded of.
Either way, this lively and informative ONE DAY workshop will take your people on a jam-packed, roller-coaster ride into the world of professional selling.
”Alexander Forbes had 3 record sales months directly after The Peer Group Sales Training” – Gari Dombo
“My sales team was absolutely blown away by the personalized attention and training we received from The Peer Group” – Michelle Christie – Royal Canin
”The Peer Group not only stays ahead of the knowledge curve of selling but has an ability to bring its clients up to speed with developing competitive edges.” – Brian Jeffrey and Associates
Modules will be developed, based on defined needs and a selection of topics, outlined below.
- Prospecting, Cold-calling and Referral Usage
- Effective Prospecting Pipe Line
- Sourcing New Business
- Getting a Qualified Appointment – finding the KDM’s
- Importance of First Impressions
- Pre Planning – Research and Development
- Profiling the Buyer and identify buying criteria
- Pre-planning your Sales Presentation
- Control with Questions and Active Listening
- Create a sense of urgency to get the YES
- The Five Buying Motives
- The Objection Handling System
- Eliminate Price as an Objection
- Power Closes of a Champion
- After Sales Follow Up
- Shorten the Sales Cycle
YOU WILL RECEIVE ….
- Over 8 hours of lively, interactive and high impact Sales Training
- A comprehensive Summiting Sales ® Workbook
- 24 Sales Topics to freshen up your Sales Meetings
- A direct Sales Hot Line to The Peer Group for 6 weeks
- Free Coaching and Sales Advice
- A Sales Certificate for your CV
Our training is based on creating an environment where the learner is the most important person. The trainer is there to guide and facilitate. Within our programs, participants become engaged in an experience that mirrors the pressures and challenges faced in a real-world situation.
DURATION – This course runs for 1 day.
|17 Apr||Sales Training||JHB||The Peer Group Offices (Randburg)||R 2 650 (excl.VAT)|
|27 Mar||Sales Training||CTN||The Highlands Lodge (Durbanville)||R 2 650 (excl.VAT)|
|25 Mar||Sales Training||DBN||The Mandalay B&B Conference Centre (Durban North)||R 2 650 (excl.VAT)|
we can run the in-house workshop at your own premises.